To be a world-class Christian university, characterized by high quality, transformative and value-based education.
To develop transformative godly Christian leaders through training, research and innovation for service to God in the Church and community.
Our Core Values
1. Pursuit of truth and moral integrity
2. Stressing the importance of people
3. Mutual respect and collaboration for PAC’s diverse community
4. Priority and focus on biblical and spiritual formation
5. Relevance of training in content, structure and process
6. Excellence in work, spiritual walk and service among students, faculty and staff
7. Instilling servant leadership values among students, faculty and staff
Our Core Commitments
1. Quality emphasis on practical experience and leadership development
2. Community of faith from diverse cultures embracing PAC’s mission and statement of faith
3. Quality teaching and leaning
4. Employing high-performance professional personnel
5. Information technology
6. Strategic planning and assessment
7. Outreach to the society through various communication vehicles in building strategic alliances and promoting the search for truth, love and justice
8. Research and scholarship in addressing critical social issues
9. Community service by being a leading Christian resource centre to the society
1. To provide university-level instruction in higher education for Christian faith and practice;
To prepare for the churches of Africa: mature, committed, and conscientious ministerial leaders to serve with competence in ministries of the Church;
2. To equip students for Christian service in positions of leadership and activity in various Christian ministries and secular vocations;
3. To develop and transmit knowledge and skills through research and training at university level;
4. To further preserve, develop, produce, process, transmit and disseminate knowledge, and thereby stimulate the spiritual, religious and intellectual life and cultural development of Kenya and Africa at large;
5. To play an effective role in the development and expansion of the African Church and its leadership.
Specifically, we desire to develop in each student:
1. A vibrant, growing relationship with God;
2. A sound evangelical theological foundation, based on understanding of the historical background and context of the Bible, proper methodology of Biblical interpretation and sensitivity to the Holy Spirit;
3. An intelligent commitment to sacrificially serve God, the church, and the world according to the gifts God has given.
Pan Africa Christian University | P.o Box 56875 – 00200, Nairobi | Kenya.
Call Centre +254205293034,
Main Campus: +254721932050, +254734400694
Valley Road Campus: +254202318203
Website: www.pacuniversity.ac.ke Facebook: www.facebook.com/pacuniversity and Twitter twitter.com/PacUniversity1.